1. The bag is tiny enough to fit in any project bag I have, so it can go with me wherever I'm knitting. I made it, which makes me feel super crafty.
2. Gauge tool, needle sizer and mini ruler.
3. Tape measure ( the cutest little peppermint that you ever did see!)
5. Chibi darning needles. I really love that they came with a little case. I would have lost these needles years ago if I didn't have it.
6. Stitch markers.
7. More stitch markers. I lose a lot of stitch markers.
8. Another pair of scissors. Just in case I lose the first pair.
9. Crochet hook for dropped stitches, or just for hooky goodness.
10. Waste yarn for holding stitches.
11. Mini cable needle, just in case my fingers get tired of cabling without a needle.
12. Row counter.
13. Two kinds of split stitch markers.
I hope you enjoyed a peek in my toolbox! What's in yours?